Don’t know much about IP? Don’t worry.
All you need is the owner’s manual!
Does this sound familiar?
I know I need to protect my intellectual property, but…
…it’s complicated, and I don’t know where to start.
…it’s too expensive.
…there’s so much other stuff to do. I’ll get to it later.
…I don’t think we really need it.
I hear these excuses from start-ups and entrepreneurs all the time. They’re frustrated. They know there’s a lot that they don’t know about intellectual property, but they don’t know where to go to get the answers they need. Even asking a patent attorney feels like a bad choice.
With little information, a lot of new companies simply avoid IP until they’re either forced to make an ill-informed decision or they do nothing, risking little or inadequate IP protection.
Nobody ever said starting a business was easy, but protecting your intellectual property doesn’t have to be this hard.
It’s time that someone helped you:
- Figure out where to begin so you would know you weren’t wasting any time or money;
- Understand what it takes to get your IP protected so you could relax instead of wondering if you’re “doing it right”;
- Expand your knowledge-base so that you would know what the issues are and could make better decisions in the future;
- Answer your questions at a reasonable price and help you avoid costly mistakes – saving you hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars.
All of this is possible. You just need a solid intellectual property education.
That’s why I created IP Made Simple.
IP made simple comes in 3 sizes.
1. Education only.
Whether you need a lot of information or a little, IP made simple is designed to give you a comprehensive IP Owner’s Manual, so you have the facts you need to understand your IP, and use it to build a better business.
This isn’t your typical IP 101 lecture you’ve heard from other attorneys. The IP made simple program has over 5 hours of material! Through my one-of-a-kind program, you’ll discover…
- The 4 types of intellectual property and how you can use them to grow your business;
- The latest changes in IP law and how those changes affect your future decisions;
- Important IP issues being talked about in the media today, and how they really impact your business;
- Why having too much IP can be just as bad for your bottom line as not having enough;
- Numerous IP management and strategy tips to make your life easier; plus….
- The #1 question you should never ask your patent attorney (and the only question you should be asking!)
You can choose between on-line learning, which consists of a series of webinars over several weeks, or in-person, which is a half-day seminar at your place of business.
Plus, starting in March, 2013, you will also get access to my tutorials library. Everything you learn will be broken up into easy-to-digest pre-recorded presentations, just in case you need a refresher or you want to share the information with a new hire. It’s also a great way for me to share new information with you quickly.
When you finish IP made simple, you can walk into your patent attorney’s office with confidence and have a real, meaningful discussion. You can participate proactively in the process. You’ll ask the right questions to get the right answers – the ones you need specifically for your situation.
2. Education + Planning.
I know that just having the right information may not be enough for you. Maybe you need a little help connecting what you learned with your business. If that’s the case, this option’s for you.
Not only will you understand your intellectual property, I will identify your IP issues. Then, I will create an action plan prioritizing all of your IP-related tasks so you don’t miss anything.
3. Education + Planning + Advice.
Still not enough for you? Well, then you just might need some hand-holding. Along with the education + the plan, you’ll get my continued advice and support. For a low, set monthly fee, you’ll have an experienced attorney advising your business on all of your IP matters every step of the way, keeping you on task, on budget, and out of trouble.
Ignoring your IP is NOT an option and with IP made simple you won’t.
Stop being intimidated by your intellectual property and take control…get your questions answered…and by the time we’re done, you will know how to use your IP as the business tool it is meant to be.
So which option is right for you?
Contact Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up an appointment to get your IP Owner’s Manual today.